Two years ago I lost my brother.
His life and death will always be remembered by those who loved him. So many people who never met him have also been impacted by his legacy through numerous blog posts written by friends and family, stories on his facebook page, and his own words on his blog. For only living 19 years, he sure had a huge impact on this world for his God.
I can't wait to tell my little girl and her siblings about their Uncle Josh. It makes me cry to think they will not get to grow up with him in their lives. But God willing, one day they'll get to meet him in Heaven, and he can show them around. :)
![]() |
| How I picture Josh in Heaven |
I will also miss "growing up" with him myself. I mean, we didn't get along all the time (in true brother-sister fashion), but I was so looking forward to having him as a brother after marrying his brother Andrew. I feel deprived of lots of years of friendship and kinship, watching him get married and have kids, watching his dreams come true... But they have.
He is now in Heaven with his Savior, which he longed for his whole life. I know his death was in God's plan, and even though I am sad now, I can be happy for him, and incredibly happy for the fact that I will see him again someday!
I just wish we could see him more often...
If you've never heard of Joshua Steven Eddy, please do yourself a favor and check out these links below to get to know him. ♥
Blog post on what he means to me: http://tiannalovesandrew.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-brother-joshua-eddy.html
Follow up blog post: http://tiannalovesandrew.blogspot.com/2012/05/update-on-josh.html
God's Plan for May 5th, I wrote three days after he died: https://www.facebook.com/notes/tianna-eddy/gods-plan-for-may-5th/10150809273668657
Ariel and Mariah's song for Josh's Memorial: http://arielstrom.bandcamp.com/
Josh's Life Slideshow: http://vimeo.com/44409947
Josh's Life Slideshow: http://vimeo.com/44409947
Josh's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JoshuaSEddy
Josh's blog: http://joshyeddy.blogspot.com/
![]() |
| Me, Andrew, my sister Ariel, and Andrew's brother Josh - The inseparable bunch. |
Josh wrote this before his trip to ALERT, months before he died:
"If I die while I’m gone… shoot, I can’t say I’ll be disappointed when all’s said and done, but for your sakes just know that I love all you more than I can say."And we love you, Josh! And we miss you more than we can say.




Your beautiful tribute made me teary, but that's a good thing. You are so gifted in your writing, dear Tianna. Never stop sharing your thoughts. We all grow and are blessed by them. I am missing Josh along with you today. Love, G-Ma
ReplyDelete