It started with a positive pregnancy test, then we slowly spread the news around our families and closest friends. All of our parents and siblings and grandparents are very excited and happy for us!
On the 11th of November we had a photoshoot with Mariah to take pictures for our facebook announcement. I had to tell my little brother-in-law not to learn from my "bad math." But it's cute, right? We were 2, but now we are 3!
On Wednesday the 13th, a week after we found out I was pregnant, we went into the Pregnancy Care Center, which does early ultrasounds for free to check for a healthy baby and predict the due date. Andrew went with, and after passing their pregnancy test, I went into the ultrasound room. The lady told me what she was doing and looking for. I found out my baby is right where it should be: in the uterus. "And baby has a nice heartbeat going..." I smiled. :) Andrew came in for the second part, and they turned the screen so we could see. There on the screen was the most adorable little baby ever.
It rolled onto its side and wiggled and waved at its parents! We could not be prouder or more happy. I think we both fell in love at once. I wish I had a video of that wiggle. Maybe it's better that I don't, because I'd probably be watching it all day long. :)
Later that day we put our announcement photo on Facebook, and I also put an ultrasound picture up. We got so many congratulations and comments! I was so pleased to be able to share my joy with all of our friends!
![]() |
| The Facebook "movie poster" announcement. |
Nowadays I have a ton of pregnancy apps on my phone, I count down the days til I'm another week pregnant, I'm reading up on lots of pregnancy sites and have started lots of books, I have two dates to go maternity clothes shopping, and I can't wait to start getting fat! :D
I have thanked God again and again for his gift. I know only God can create life, and we are humbled to be chosen as parents of this child. He is a miracle-worker!
You open your hand; you satisfy the desire of every living thing. (Psalm 145:16)
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~





Tianna!! :D I am so happy for you guys. <3 You and Andrew will make such wonderful parents. :) I love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :) And you'll make a good aunt! ♥
DeleteI love the ultrasound pictures :) so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI know, me too! So blessed. :)
DeleteSo exciting!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteAndrew and Tianna, You are about to enter into one of the fastest learning curves ever, being parents of a tiny new person. I am beyond thrilled for you, and so excited to be a great grandma. God bless you with health, much joy, and provision for all of your needs. This little one is God created, God given, and will be a great blessing to us all. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete