Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy as an Elephant

I am happy as a clam... or an elephant.

The Stork's Delivery in Walt Disney's "Dumbo"
Just look at her face. That's how I feel right now. I'm going to get a baby!! :D
I love how in the movie she's so excited to open her bundle of love. 


The stork has to go through all the formalities and have her sign papers, but she just wants to see her baby! That's also how I feel right now. I know that baby is in there, and I just can't wait to snuggle it! Let's get all these formalities out of the way (you know, little things like insurance and other necessary decisions...) and get to the end! Haha...


I actually am really enjoying being pregnant, and I hope I can remember to enjoy this time when I'm feeling awful or emotional or impatient. After all, I am happy as this elephant!


Because at the end of the journey, there will be a new baby to love. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment