Sunday, February 2, 2014

Baby Registry Favorites

Well today I am pretty excited about this whole "baby" thing. Of course I have been since the day I found out, but today I've been working on our baby registry, and I am having so much fun finding all these amazing things! Below are a few I am particularly excited about and can't wait to use!


I have been looking up a lot of baby slings, wraps, and carriers. I don't know how I will decide! This one is pretty cheap compared to normal ones, so I added it to my registry for fun. Since my baby will be born probably in June, I may enjoy a lighter sling during the summer. It also dries very fast and is suggested for use in a pool or at the beach. Sigh!


Bath supplies sure were fun to look through (hooded towels, faucet covers, squirts)! This is a container for bath toys that you can use to scoop up the toys from the water and then hang it on the wall for easy drying and storage! What will they think of next?


If baby is a girl, I don't want a theme too cutesy or totally pink. This bedding set has a great mix of colors from baby pink to maroon with green and cream, and they use a lovely blend of fabrics from gingham to corduroy! It is very hard to find online, but there are a few on eBay. The only thing holding me back is I don't know if baby is a boy or girl yet...


As exciting as that bedding was, I'm even more excited about baby food gadgets! I know I want to make my own baby food as soon as baby needs it. I found a great machine that cooks and purees and reheats food (one of the most expensive items on my list), a couple of baby puree recipe books, and then when I thought it couldn't get any better, I found this gadget above to hand-press baby food into pouches for freezing and travel. For some reason I really love this!


That's not to mention the cloth diapers I am researching, the diaper disposal pail (in case I give up on researching cloth diapers- haha), the nursing pillow I want to use, etc, etc. I know baby doesn't need much at first, and I didn't expect to put much on the registry either! I blame it on this great checklist from baby center. It's pretty comprehensive and gave me a lot to look up, which is why I ended up with so many favorites!

Who knew I could get so enthusiastic about safety gates, flushable potty liners, and baby food storage containers?! This truly is a whole new life we're starting. :)


Baby is Due 6/11/14! ♥

1 comment: