But for a lot of people, New Years Resolutions are a way to re-focus our lives, goals, and priorities. I think that is very healthy. But because we're (I'm) not perfect, eventually we forget about them just like the sermon on Sunday morning drifts out of our thoughts by the end of the week. This year I hope to be more purposeful with my year-long resolutions, as well as putting sermons to practice in my life. With all the time we have every day, we should be able to use some of it for keeping our resolutions.
Well, this year I have a few. They are maybe more like goals, but oh well.
-To be the best wife I can be.
-To live on a smaller budget, price out meals, and learn to live frugally.
-To read through the Bible in a year (with my hubby) and do other studies too.
-To finish our film, First Impressions and premiere it.
-To start an Etsy shop or something similar.
-To post regularly on my blog and glorify God with it.
-To be more deliberate about being hospitable and using our home as an embassy for Christ.
-To be a blessing and encouragement to others.
What are your New Years Resolutions this year? What ways do you remember them throughout the year? I may put mine up on my wall somewhere so I remember them when I see them. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment