Monday, February 11, 2013

Six Month Anniversary!

Today is a very special day for us. We try to celebrate every 11th in some way, but today we've been married exactly half a year! I love my husband even more than I did then. Here's what I wrote to him on Facebook. (I know, un-romantic, right? But I do think saying stuff like this in public is honoring to your spouse and to God, the creator of marriage.)

"Two years ago, I talked to you for the first time. Six months later we directed a film together. A couple months later, I fell in love with you. A year ago we announced or courtship. One month later, you proposed, and I said yes. Five months later, I married you, on the 11th of August, the happiest day of my life. Six months later, I am still so in awe that God would give me YOU as a faithful, caring, and loving husband. You inspire me, melt me, encourage me, and bring me joy every day. I love you so much, Mr. Wonderful. ♥ — with Andrew Eddy."


Link to our wedding blog:  ♥ Wedding Adventures ♥
Linke to our wedding website: WeddingWire.com/AndrewlovesTianna


No comments:

Post a Comment