Another "first" today! Last night I made him a lunch to take with. This morning I kissed him and waved him off to work for the first time. I'm going to miss spending time with him. But it's exciting for him and for us that he has this new job! :)
Dear Wise Wife, I look forward to each piece you write and share. This quote is very true, and I know how much Andrew loves to come home to you! I hope you continue to encourage that which is good and right. Your voice and example is needed in a society that has lost its way.
Dear Wise Wife, I look forward to each piece you write and share. This quote is very true, and I know how much Andrew loves to come home to you!
ReplyDeleteI hope you continue to encourage that which is good and right. Your voice and example is needed in a society that has lost its way.
Thank you! I hope God will let me continue as well. :)
Delete