No, I'm not pregnant, that I know of. This is more of an anit-abortion post. :)
I love babies, but unfortunately they're an "endangered species!" :(
How can you say there are too many children in the world? That is like saying there are too many flowers.
Mother Teresa
A Baby is God's Opinion That Life Should Go On
A person's a person no matter how small.
Dr. Seuss
If it isn't a baby, then you're not pregnant.
Abortion stops a beating heart.
I have noticed that everyone who is for abortion has been born.
Ronald Reagan
If abortion is truly about womens' rights, then what were mine?
Gianna Jessen (October Baby)
As a former fetus I appose abortion
It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish.
Mother Teresa
Love says, 'I sacrifice myself for the good of the other person.'
Abortion says, 'I sacrifice the other person for the good of myself.'
Fr. Frank Pavone
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.
Jeremiah 1:5a
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
Psalm 139:14
My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Psalm 139:15
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
Psalm 139:13
Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute.
Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy.
Proverbs 31:8-9
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.
Psalm 127:3
I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So CHOOSE LIFE in order that you may live, you and your offspring.
Deuteronomy 30:19

















No comments:
Post a Comment